7 Reasons Every Home Needs An Essential Oils Diffuser
If you are looking to truly unlock the power of essential oils, getting an essential oils diffuser is a must. Essential oil diffusers are the best way to disperse essential oils throughout your home. They work by breaking down the oils and dispersing the powerful, concentrated molecules into the air. We believe that every home should have an essential oils diffuser.
Here are seven reasons why:
- Ward Off Illnesses: Essential oils have incredible health properties. Many essential oils like tea tree and cajeput have powerful anti-microbial properties that, when diffused, can help kill airborne bacteria and viruses.
- Repel Insects: If you want a natural way to keep pests out of your home, diffusing essential oils is incredibly effective. Essential oils like lemongrass and citronella will not only kick pests out, but will keep them from entering your home in the first place.
- Purify The Air: Essential oil diffusers can help purify the air. Depending on which oil you diffuse you can remove microbes, allergens, and toxins from your indoor air.
- Reduce Stress: Used as part of your aromatherapy routine, diffusers can help reduce stress. The best part of using a diffuser is you will receive the anti-stress benefits for hours without having to worry about reapplying or refilling the essential oils you are using, giving you more bang for your buck.
- Easy To Use: Diffusers are incredibly easy to use. Much easier than some of the alternatives. Simply apply a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the diffuser, turn it on, and let it go for hours.
- Safe Alternative To Candles And Incense: Even though we love candles and incense, especially in our meditative practices, if you have children or pets, you may be concerned about burning incense and candles because of the fire risk. Diffusers do not use heat, so they are safe to touch and you don’t have to worry about a fire risk if they get knocked over.
- Make Your House Smell Amazing: Finally, the most obvious reason is that they make your house smell amazing. Diffusers add a steady stream of your favorite oils into the air all day making your whole home smell incredible.
Choosing The Right Diffuser
Once you’ve decided to get an essential oils diffuser, you will now be faced with which kind of diffuser to get. We offer three different kinds at Utama Spice and which one you choose depends on your needs:
Ceramic Diffuser: Ceramic diffusers are great because they are set and forget. Unlike other diffusers they work slowly to disperse the essential oils into the air. They are great if you want a slow, long term stream of aromatherapy.
Nebulizing Diffuser: Nebulizing diffusers are incredibly powerful. They break down the essential oils into tiny molecules and disperse a highly concentrated mist into the air. They are perfect for moments when you want the most power from your essential oils.
Ultrasonic Diffuser: Ultrasonic diffusers carry oils mixed in water into the air. They serve two benefits by dispersing the essential oil while helping to fight against dry air in your home.
No matter which essential oil diffuser you decide is right for your needs, the benefits of diffusing essential oils cannot be understated. With so many amazing benefits, we believe an aromatherapy diffuser is a must in every home or workspace!